Suki,Tokoro Ni Yori Arashi

Info



Mangaka: MITSUKI Kako
Length: 1 Volume (Complete)
Scanlators: Manga Abyss
Genre: Drama, Romance, School Life, Shoujo

Summary:
Collection of short stories:

1) Love In The Middle Of A Storm
At the end of September, after the last summer storm ended, I headed back to school. I wanted to transfer schools so I could forget all the things that happened. But while hurrying to school, I ended up alone with the person I love, Yoshii-kun. I’m sure this will be the last day that we will laugh and walk beside each other. I hope this moment will last, even if it's just for a little while...

2) Love Sonnet

3) Love X Kiss X Mark

4) When The Sky Is Green, You Are By My Side

5) Open Umbrellas On Sunny Days

Download:
Story 01 (Love In The Middle Of A Storm)
Story 02 (Love Sonnet)
Story 03 (Love X Kiss X Mark)
Story 04 (When The Sky Is Green, You Are By My Side)
Story 05 (Open Umbrellas On Sunny Days)

Leave a Reply