Poems~ Friends Made~

You're my special person someone,
My night and shining armors,
When I'm down you're always,
There besides me in times of sadness...

You gave happiness, every time I
Cry your there to make me laugh

So that's why I really
Obsessed with you,
I really love you...
I don't know what to do
If you leave me

Your my weakness!
We should be together
eternally ♥

Written By my friend
~ Kim
This is definitely a husband or boyfriend poem = )

 __________________________________________

It's funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye,
It's how good memories can start to make you cry,
It's funny how forever never seems to really last,
It's funny how you'd lose if you forgot your past,
It's funny how  "friends" can just leave you when you're down,
It's funny how when you need someone they're never around,
It's funny how people change and think they're so much better,
It's funny how  many lies can be packed in "Love letter",
It's funny how forgive even though you can't forget,
It's funny how one night contain so much regret,
It's funny how  ironic life turns out to be.

But the funniest part of all,
Is that none of that's funny to me

Written By my friend
~Cassie
What a funny poem indeed like it
 __________________________________________

I will cross the ocean for you,
I will go and bring you the moon,
I promise you, for you I will ♥

Written By my friend
~ Kim
Well she actually took this off a song but I like it if a man said that to me I will be awww give me a hug NOW!! lol

__________________________________________

Friendship is like peeing on yourself,
Only you can feel the warmth it brings

Written By
~Jen
Neutral person I rarely talk in my class to but love to pee on myself lol! thank ya
__________________________________________

You can't leave
You just can't
I will be lost
Without you
You're the wind
Beneath my wings

Written By
~Daniel
I was shocked when this guy wrote it never though it was a romance person well this funny guy always wants to tussle with me lol but this is soooo good I love this poem!
 __________________________________________

I love a salty country
A land of weeping lands
Of raising water tables
And spreading saline stains.

I love her bare horizons,
Her crusty inland sea.
Her beauty and her error
The wide salt land for me!

Beautiful Australia poem~
 

Leave a Reply